Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I know, I know....Don't get me Started

So here I am, once again. Coming to you live from New York City. It's been quite a while and I hope you've missed me. I know I've missed all of you. So much has happened since I last wrote. Let's do this quickly.

1. I interviewed for, accepted and started a new position. I am now an assistant to an Executive Vice President and a Vice President. One of the best things I've ever done for myself. My mental health is a thousand times better!

2. My show "Way to Heaven" is coming back at the Spanish Repertory Theater in October. We've already started rehearsals on it and it's going to be amazing. You don't have to come see it, because it's a little more expensive than last time.

3. I went home to visit my family and go to a reunion. I had a ton of fun and it was so nice and relaxing to get out of this city.

4. I got food poisoning for the first time in my life. I spent 12 hours lying on my bathroom floor and vomiting every 15 minutes. Thank you Elyse for waking up and sitting with me at 4 AM. After throwing up so violently for so long I threw something off in my inner ear and then vertigo set in. Thus 3 days off from work because of a place call the Copper Chimney on 28th Street between Park and Lexington Avenues. Please avoid this place at all cost. I won't be able to eat Indian for months.

5. I finally bought the DVD of Hello, Dolly!

So now you know of a few things that have happened to me.

I leave you humming "Put on Your Sunday Clothes" (From Hello, Dolly!)

1 comment:

  1. strut down the street and have your picture took
    dressed like a dream your spirits seem to turn about
    the sunday shine is a certain sign
    that you feel as fine as you look!

    no there's no monday in your sunday clothes!

    ReplyDelete