Thursday, July 8, 2010

I knew this day would come....


That's right. I'm back and so is AVATAR. It's been a long time since I saw it on the big screen. I'd like to get a group of people together and go. That way I can share my soul mate with everyone I love. So, If you're in NYC during that time you're going to get a call (or text because most days I hate talking on the phone*) and you had better answer it. I want you to spend time with me, got it?

* As you know I work in Ticket Services for an awesome theater. I spend about 8 hours on the phone listening to other people talk. I hate to say it, but sometimes the last thing I want to do is listen to anyone talk to me on the phone in my personal life. I do love you and think that what you have to say is horribly important. How ever I just accepted a position in my company where I won't be on the phone all day. This doesn't mean that anything will change. But this is good for me in a financial way. I do LOVE money!

Keep your eyes open for the reunion with AVATAR.

I leave you humming "Reunited." (And doesn't it really feel so good?)

2 comments: