Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Unbelievable...

Some people should never be allowed to have children. You don't have to watch the whole video, the beginning minute will give you the gist.  This incident happened a year ago:



The worst thing is these people believe that they deserve to continue raising this baby. My question is; what were they doing when the baby got out of the house? Another question springs to mind as well; how the heck did she get out of the house in the first place? All these questions and no answers for me. I think these people are crazy and they shouldn't be allowed to raise children. EVER.

I don't understand!

I leave you humming Pat Benatar's "Hell Is For Children."

1 comment:

  1. You know, I hadn't seen this until you posted it, and then it showed up on my local news this morning! Weird. And, they showed just the original clip, as though that child was in the street just last night, rather than over a year ago. You are so on top of things, BB!

    ReplyDelete