Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You call this a Blizzard?

So, everyone is calling this the 2010 Blizzard. I don't get it. We've only had a few inches and we might actually get a foot of snow. That's nothing. My sister Loo already had a foot of snow when the storm NYC is getting now hit her. Still, that's not what we call a blizzard.

Unless we get more than 2 feet, I'm not going to call this a blizzard. I think the people who might be able to call it so would be D.C. and Philadelphia. If you're not in those places you can't call this a snow storm.

For the supposed "toughest" people, New Yorkers are babies when it comes to a tiny bit of snow. I'm not saying in Ohio it snows all the time, but come on. We've had to deal with outrageous temperatures, snow fall, and weather. The people farther North-West have had to deal with worse.

That's all I'm saying.

I leave you humming "Big Girls Don't Cry."

2 comments: