Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I've past the 100th!

I didn't even realize it but this is my 102nd post on this blog. I think I've been pretty successful at keeping my blog going. When I started in August, I honestly didn't think I was going to be able to keep it up. But here we are, 6 months and 102 entries later, still going strong.

I like having an outlet to talk about things in my life. (Or a place to post random nothings that tickle my fancy.) I also got my sister, Kate blogging again. I now know what's going on in her life, which is great because I forget to call her all the time.

I'm glad that you've stuck around through everything with me. Just think about all those good times:

*You met the Chinese von Trapps with me.
*We have lived through multiple World Wars with my roommates.
*You learned that despite what others might say, the pygmy hippo is really darn cute.
*The Yankees won the World Series and we celebrated together, while lamenting the fact that we couldn't go to the Ticker Tape Parade (or if you're me; the Tinker Toy Parade.)
*You were there when I celebrated the big two four and got my picture taken with firemen.
*Remember how loyal you were when I moved my blog due to my "Happy" stalker?
*I was able to teach you what NOT to do when talking to someone in Customer Service.
*We watched the "Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Version" video together over, and over, and over, and over again. Honestly we'll probably go look at it again today.
*I have given you multiple Zombie lessons in preparation of the eventual apocalypse.
*You have realized that I have met my one true love and soul mate; Avatar.

So, thank you. Stick with me and we'll make many more beautiful memories together.

I leave you humming "Looks Like We Made It."

1 comment: