Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bills, bills, bills....

When will it ever end?! The paying of bills that is. This is the week of every month that I have to pay most of my bills. It's sad to see most of one pay check go straight into bills.

This is my life now. I moved away from my parents' house, I got an apartment in the city, I got a job and now all the bills that go with it. I just realized that if I kicked my addiction to technology and moved back home with Mom and Dad,  I could save SO much money. What do you think Mom? What about you Dad? Can I be like Uncle Mark and live in my room until my 30s?

Maybe I would be bored. Or it could be what makes my life complete. All I know is that so much money leaves my pockets and it really makes me depressed. I work to pay bills. I don't buy an amazing pair of boots because of bills. Can I have a fairy godmother just to give me money to pay all of my bills? I could do so many wonderful things with all that money I lose every month.

Oh well, nose to the grindstone. I have to go and make a credit card payment...

I leave you humming "She Works Hard for the Money."

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, B. I was dealing with this a week ago. I, however, have about two times a month that I pay several bills at once. So depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about bills also. They are always there. But, you can come live with me any time you want, but I think you would be very bored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you find that Fairy Godmother of bills, please point her in my direction.

    ReplyDelete