Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I know you, I walked with you...wait. Eww..nevermind.

Did you know that a snail can sleep for three years?! That's what I call crazy!!! It's also what I call Sleeping Beauty....well maybe not a beauty:


I can't imagine ever sleeping for 3 years. Where do they sleep? If I were choosing, I would pick my glorious bed. However, I'm not a snail and I'm pretty sure snails don't have beds. Also, how long does a snail live? I hope it's not 4 years because that means they have the potential to sleep 3/4 of their lives away. With this new fact comes so many other questions!

I'll I know is, I might say I'd like to sleep for 3 years, but I would hat to wake up and realize I went from 24 to 27. I would hope one of my roommates would wake me up....

I leave you humming "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go."

No comments:

Post a Comment