Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Positive Changes

I hope by now you have noticed I made some positive changes to my blog. This fits me better...you know....with the whole randomness thing. That's me in a nut shell.

Also, no one will comment on my blog trying to tell me why I'm "not happy" enough anymore. I think I'm pretty happy, but I'm sorry if I have a bad day here and there and want to write about it in MY blog. Whatever. I wish her joy in life.

Here's a list Blog Commenting Etiquette:
1.) Don't preach your personal philosophies or religions.
2.) Don't leave inappropriate comments, unless you personally know the blogger.
3.) Don't leave comments about work. You never know who's reading your blog.
4.) Don't comment about random things that don't have anything to do with the blog post. Unless they're humorous (or are about Zombies).
5.) Don't claim to be someone's "Living Life in a Happy Life Way Coach/Teacher/Instructor/Lecturer." It's really annoying and it will make them change their blog in order to hide from you.

Those are just a few things to keep in mind when you're commenting. But, I hope you don't mind the changes. Thanks for coming along for the ride!

I leave you humming "Waiting on the World to Change."

1 comment: