Monday, November 30, 2009

Friendship?

Now, I know you all expect me to talk about Thanksgiving. That's on tomorrow's agenda. I need a lot of time for that one.

I just got one of those "Why aren't we friends anymore?" emails in my inbox. Talk about awkward. I don't get it. Why is it, I get blamed when a high school friendship drifts apart? I was told by my parents that college friends were going to be the ones I kept forever, not the ones from high school. I'm sorry that I got busy in college....you know....having a life. I wasn't the only one that let our friendship fall to the wayside. I didn't get phone calls or emails until now, did I? Nope, after not talking for 4 years, this high school friend doesn't want to accept blame for her half of our friendship that didn't work out.

I barely have enough time for my NY friends, hardly any time for my college friends, let alone time for my high school friends. Sorry, that's just how it is.

I leave you humming "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'."

3 comments:

  1. Well, they definitely come and go. Real friends are not whom you've been friends for years but those whom have stayed even during your toughest. By the way, if you want more in life just make use of your mind power. It really works. Thanks and good luck on all your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why aren't we friends anymore? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who was it? I'm terrible at keeping communication going, so I probably would be the one to blame. You, however, not so much.
    --your thithter

    ReplyDelete