Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We all scream for ice cream...

I can't seem to give up on the ice cream front. I'm waging a war with my body to accept that delicious treat that I crave beyond all others. Here's what I've tried to eat and ultimately failed to feel good after doing so:

Black and white milkshake from the Westway Dine
Chocolate cone from a Mr. Softy's truck
Neapolitan milkshake from Schnipper's
Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream
Chocolate chip cookie dough Dippin' Dots
Ben and Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry gelato from Ferrara in Little Italy

I even felt sick after eating Pinkberry last night and that's frozen yogurt. Explain that one to me...

I suppose I should take a hint, but I don't want to! How am I supposed to live without it??!! I can still have all the cake and cupcakes I want. Cookies? No problem. I don't really like cookies though. They aren't ice cream. I'm really close to drowning my sorrows in a bowl full of cookie dough, which is extremely dangerous.

I leave you humming "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You."

1 comment:

  1. I'll help you eat the cookie dough, I don't see any problems.

    ReplyDelete