Thursday, May 12, 2011

Morning Train

On the train this morning I actually got a seat next to the window, thankfully. I had an old woman sitting beside me and a middle aged woman sitting in front of me.

The old woman leaned on me the whole ride and the middle aged woman kept randomly turning her head to blatantly stare at me.

1. I am not a wall, and therefore, if you wanted to lean on something why didn't you scoot all the way in and lean against the window? This would have allowed me the outside seat and you NOT leaning on me.

2. I had nothing on my face, so why did you think it necessary to stare at me? Did you think, perhaps, that I couldn't see you staring? You were less than 2 feet away from me.

I leave you humming "Stuck in the Middle with You."

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she was mourning her lost youth while looking at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what my vanity was saying...

    ReplyDelete