Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I didn't have peanuts or Cracker Jacks, but I did have....

I, BB, have finally seen a live Yankees game....here in New York....at the new Yankee Stadium. It was awesome and everything that I would have hoped it to be.
 
View from my seat. 

The picture doesn't do the seats justice. We had a great view and the game was well played. The Yankees won 3 to 1 against Kansas City. There was never a doubt in my mind that we would win. Especially against the Royals.

I would like to point out that Yankee Stadium has the biggest TV I've ever seen.

Giant TV

Incidentally, I'm surprised that this picture turned out because I was watching Nick Swisher's amazing catch in the 5th. Looking at the picture you can see the outfielders reacting to the hit. I guess this is a pretty awesome picture bearing all of that in mind.

You should all go, because it's a ton of fun. Take a sweater too. Also, Popo Jijo, you should be happy to hear that Pepsi , not Coke, is a sponsor.

I leave you humming "Take Me Out to the Ball Game." (Yes, I did sing this while I was there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment