Monday, May 9, 2011

I can't eat ice cream anymore!!

The worst has happen.

If you read the title of this blog, you now know that I can't eat ice cream anymore. My world has ended and I have no reason to go on. Ok...so I'm being dramatic. But still, this is devastating! How will I go on? How will I survive? (President Whitmore from Independence Day would be disappointed in me.)
Since Lent ended I have tried on a couple of occasions to eat ice cream and every time I end up feeling sick to my stomach. It's no good. My body isn't used to processing it anymore.

Fine....Point 4: World, Point 1: BB

I suppose I should consider this a good thing. Now I can't have it all of the time, like I want it all of the time. In the long run I'm going to be healthier for it. You never know, maybe one day I'll have built my tolerance back up.

The good news is I can still eat cupcakes, cakes and other sweets. (Or is it good news....?)

I leave you humming Leann Rimes' "How Do I Live?"

2 comments:

  1. This blows my mind, B. Of all the people, in all the world, who can't eat ice cream, I never thought you would be one! So sad, but it certainly has its upside. Also, Mom can't eat it anymore either without feeling poorly, so maybe it's running in the family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it runs in the family....well, that sucks.

    ReplyDelete