Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm sure you're all wondering...

if I'm tired of the winter yet. The answer: No way.

I'm still wearing my awesome winter coat, my awesome winter sweaters and my awesome winter boots (I could really go on forever, but I won't bore you).

New York City just seems cleaner in the wintertime. Walking down the bare streets, breathing in the crisp cold air, it's something that can be so comforting, like a Diet Pepsi.

Mother Nature, I dare you to bring on your worst. I know the saying, "in like a lamb, out like a lion." Well, you came in like the sheepist lamb I've ever seen, so where's the lion? It that the best you've got? My sweet, 85 year old Grandpa is more of a lion than this winter.

I leave you humming "Hit Me With Your Best Shot."

No comments:

Post a Comment