Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Have you noticed?

When was the last time I wrote about being involved in a roommate world war? A long time ago, in fact more than 6 months ago. It's the first time since Beau and I moved in together that I've loved all of my roommates. I don't know what I would do without any of them now.

Reasons I Love My Roommates:

1. I never want to go out, because everything I would ever need socially is located in my own living room. Food, television, and great company right there at my fingertips. There are 4 of us, isn't 4 a party?

2. Elyse makes the best baked goods in the world (besides my Mama Llama) and is so willing to share them with us.

3. IPJ brings logic to our sometimes chaotic apartment. Thank you for translating the language of BB into the language of Beau to prevent hostilities between countries.

4. Beau keeps me laughing with bodily functions and she's always my date when I get free tickets to shows.

5. Elyse watches Supernatural and LOST with me, IPJ indulged my lame-ness and watched Tool Academy with me and Beau watches Who Do You Think You Are? with me.

6. Since IPJ moved in I've been able to order even more Chinese food, buy even more ice cream and make up even more songs. (Whiiiiiiiteouuuuuut.......whiteout, whiteout.)

7. My blood pressure hasn't once risen because of my roommates and Beau hasn't had any roommate related hives pop up.

8. Elyse constantly reminds me of my childhood and things I loved growing up. This keeps me young at heart.

9. We have tons of inside jokes and come up with new ones every day.

10. I come home from a long day at work and there they are. Waiting to hug me, love me, and make me feel utterly happy to be home.

I hope you have awesome roommates like I do. I leave you humming "I Don't Need Anything But You."

2 comments:

  1. You need me you jerk! MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop. This isn't about my sisters. You'll be in the post labeled "Reasons I Love My Sisters." Let my roommates have their moment in the sun.

    ReplyDelete