Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sick, sick, sick...

I'm incredibly tired of being sick this year. I used to have really bad allergies when I lived in Ohio, but since being in New York I've been sick so many times. I think I would rather have the allergies.

My roommate IPJ, is sick too. After waiting in a clinic for 6 hours the doctor told him he had Strep Throat. That's not what I have; it's just a really bad cold. I was starting to think, however, that he had been infected by a Zombie over the weekend.

In my delirious sleep on Monday morning I was dreaming of having to put an end to my roommate's life. It was crazy. Luckily for him, it's just Strep.

I leave you humming "Luck be a Lady Tonight."

1 comment:

  1. lol I just love you. Don't kill IPJ he's not a zombie I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete