Monday, January 25, 2010

Blast from the Past



There was once a time when I knew all the words to this song. What am I saying? I still know all the words. I was listening to their CD on the train this morning, and even though it was raining and ridiculously windy, I couldn't be grumpy. Listening to their songs from an adult's perspective, I realize they actually have some great songs.

When I hear this song it takes me back to the living room of my friend's house. We would get together and sing every Hanson song on the CD. I even had one friend who was completely obsessed. She would give me posters from her Tiger Beat of Leonardo DiCaprio as long as they didn't have Hanson on the back. Oh 6th grade...such simple times.

Enjoy your day.

I leave you humming "MMMbop." You know you remember the lyrics.

1 comment: