Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Unbelievable

First off I just want to say that I do not condone animal brutality. But this blog is all about finding the humor in things. This song, in a really twisted way makes me happy. So here we go....

When I was in high school this crazy kid named Andrew used to play the weirdest music on the bus. We were both in marching band (yes, that's right, I was in the flag corps in the marching band) and he would play his cds on our way to band contests (p.s. do you want to make something of it?). One song he played was the funniest song I've ever heard. It was entitled "Dead Puppies."

I know, I know, it sounds terrible. But it really is supposed to be in good fun. I just learned the artist responsible for this is named Dr. Demento. The lyrics, in case you were wondering:

Dead puppies
Dead puppies
Dead puppies aren't much fun
They don't come when you call
They don't chase squirrels at all
Dead puppies aren't much fun
My puppy died late last fall
He's still rotting in the hall
Dead puppies aren't much fun
Mom says puppy's days are through
She's gonna throw him in the stew
Dead puppies aren't much fun
Dead puppies
Dead puppies
Dead puppies aren't much fun, Dead puppies, Dead puppies
Dead puppies aren't much fun, Dead puppies, Dead puppies

I'm all about the weird and unusual. It's funny though, right? Well, in case you don't find it funny here is a picture of a LIVE puppy to make you feel better:



I leave you humming "Who Let the Dogs Out?"

1 comment:

  1. uhmmmmmmmmm...blink...blink. I think I'm disturbed because in my head I could only sing it to the tune of different childrens songs.

    ReplyDelete