Monday, November 9, 2009

Goaties!!

Did you know that a group of goats is called a trip? I didn't either until I opened my Snapple bottle. I love those little facts on the inside of the lid, it's so educational.



Every time my sister Loo and I would drive home from college we would pass this place called Yagi's Cheese. We're assuming they made their cheese from goat milk because you could see all the goats from the road. They were so cute! Sometimes you could see the tiny newborns walking around with the adults. So, Loo, when you drive home next, you can say Yagi has a trip of goats!

I leave you humming "The Lonely Goatherd." (Come on, you know you want to yodel now....go ahead!)

2 comments:

  1. Stop kidding around (I was trying to make a pun. A kid is a baby goat, right? I don't have a Snapple cap to confirm that with).

    ReplyDelete