Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

So, after much unnecessary roommate drama, Macaroni is moving out. This weekend, on Halloween night to be more accurate. Relief will finally be had by all. This is a much longer story for a much later time. We have a new roommate coming in who will be more amazing and appreciated than he can ever imagine.

Meanwhile, Beau, Elyse and I are all trying to get on with the Halloween festivities and celebrations. It started with cupcakes this past weekend. I made chocolate chip with chocolate frosting. Elyse made pumpkin spice and key lime. I thought all three kinds were great. But, I think the 3 of us girls probably had way too many cupcakes though....

Tonight is candy apples and carving pumpkins. We're going to a Halloween party later tomorrow night where Elyse, Beau and I are going as a famous trio. I'm not going to tell you what yet, because you might see us and I don't want to ruin the surprise. I will try to put pictures up Sunday (after I'm done sleeping in and welcoming my new roommate, that is).

Here is a parting picture for you. We watched Hocus Pocus together and this is in honor of all old witches out there:


So, a Happy Halloween to all of you and eat lots of candy.

I leave you humming "I Put a Spell on You."

No comments:

Post a Comment