Friday, April 29, 2011

Milkshake Cupcake?

I had my doubts about this one, but it was incredibly delicious. I just tried the new Crumbs cupcake.

I give you "Milkshake" made by Crumbs:



Description:

Marble cake filled with vanilla cream cheese frosting mixed with chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs topped with vanilla cream cheese frosting and a chocolate cream cheese frosting swirl edged with chocolate crunchies.

Yeah, guess what, Lent is over. Good way to start the old sweets wagon going again. I promise I've been taking it easy (Mama B). I actually have willpower! Last year I would have gone to Crumbs and bought 4 in preparation of the end of Lent. Look at me now! Almost a week has gone by since Easter Sunday.

So, this cupcake didn't really taste like a milkshake, but it didn't matter to me. It was super yummy and highly recommended if you like frosting, which I do.

I leave you humming "Milkshake" by  Kelis.

No comments:

Post a Comment