Monday, May 3, 2010

Not the Einstein you're used to

Meet Einstein. He's a miniature horse....if you couldn't tell. At 14 inches he's the smallest hose in the world. I know that people breed miniature horses, but what do they do with them after they're born? I'm posting about him because I seem to like pygmy animals. Deal with it. (See Hippo Post here.) 

His head is a little too big for his body though, but I still think he's cute.

This past weekend was spent with my roommates and was as relaxing as it could be, under the circumstances. We went to see How to Train Your Dragon together and saw it in 3D IMAX. It's an adorable movie and you should all go see it immediately. When Beau and I were on the train to meet Elyse and IPJ, Times Square experienced a car bomb attempt. This caused our train to be held in between two stations for 35-40 minutes. Do you know what it's like to sit in a tunnel with only unnatural light surrounding you? If you live here, I know you do.

I hope that where ever you were during the attempt, you weren't sitting on the train like us. We left an hour and a half before the movie and got there with only 14 minutes to spare. I hate the subway.

I leave you humming "Don't Sleep in the Subway."

1 comment: