Monday, February 22, 2010

Unbelievable...

I can't believe that the U.S. Hockey Team won a game against Canada's. It was just a preliminary game so it didn't count for much. But, I don't think we've beat Canada in hockey since 1960 or something. That's a long time to continually lose to Canada. We all know how Canadians are about their hockey...scary. I bet Canada is really pissed at us right now.


My roommates and I watched the last minute of the game. Both teams were trying so hard; the Americans to stay ahead and the Canadians to get ahead. It seemed like a very good fight.

If both teams do well enough, there's a good chance they'll play again. Who knows, team Canada might retaliate in a devastating way and beat the crap out of our team. Until then, Canadians will be licking their wounds from this loss in their beloved sport.

I leave you humming "Sucks To Be You."

1 comment: