Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why does this keep happening to me?

This morning, again I'm riding the train downtown to work. Like always I'm trying to mind my own business. Today, the best way to do this is to listen to "Locomotive Breath" while reading a book. So, at 125th St. a woman gets on the train and starts preaching. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a very faithful person but I don't want to hear that on the morning train. Seriously, every other word out of her mouth was the word "God." How does she expect to connect with anyone that way? Because she got on at 125th we had the....pleasure.....of listening to her until the stop at 59th. It's the only disadvantage of the express train.

On top of that, I'm sitting directly behind someone with a huge hood. Her hood was taking up not only her half, but my half of head room that space allots. It was brushing up against my head the entire trip downtown. I hate that, you just want to reach back behind you and hit it.

Please people; be conscious of your winter coats. Also, the morning train probably isn't the best place to open people's minds and hearts to the Lord. My heart doesn't exist until 10:00 AM.

I leave you humming "Why God?"

No comments:

Post a Comment