Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The coolest blue creatures since the Smurfs


That's right, Avatar.

I have been putting this off, hoping that more people would see it. But, I can't take it anymore. You need to see Avatar. It is, by far, one of the best movies I've seen in my 24 years on this earth.

I'm going to come right out and say it. This movie has made it onto my Top 10 Movie list. I saw it in Ohio and in 3D. It was beautiful.

So please, please, please go see Avatar. If you can afford it, see it in 3D. It makes the movie that much more beautiful. I'm going to see again, do you want to come with me?

I leave you humming "You're the Best Around." (I know, I know. This is from The Karate Kid, but this Avatar IS the best around!)

3 comments:

  1. I saw Christmas Carol in 3d... IT WAS INSANE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen: Do not talk to me about Christmas Carol until you've seen Avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...I beg to differ. Avatar is WAY cooler than the smurfs could ever hope to be! ~KB

    ReplyDelete