Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where's Waldo?

Is this a trick question?!?!



I used to love those books. Sometimes I miss those innocent days when the hardest question to answer was "Where's Waldo?"  I used to stare at that picture forever, trying to find that spectacled man in the silly hat. Who wears hats like that anyway? I guess Waldo. It still bothers me, to this day, that every so often Waldo would be hidden in such a way that only his head and shoulders were showing. That's not very fair, if you ask me. There I was looking for a full body Waldo and one of my sisters would come up and in less than 2 minutes find him peeking out. Unfair. Well, as you can see, I got over it.....

I leave you humming "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For."

1 comment:

  1. I loved those books! I wonder if I could be as good at it today as I was back then. I'm going to buy a Where is Waldo book. Thanks for reminding me of that phase of my life!

    ReplyDelete