Friday, September 18, 2009

Late Night Prattle

I was just thinking about technology. I realized that if I were to, let's say, go back in time....I probably wouldn't know how to explain how anything in the modern world works. Think about it. There I am talking to Leonardo da Vinci (as a man of science he would understand the concept of time travel and naturally I would have confided in him) and trying to explain how a microwave works.

I have no idea! Not only do I not know how a microwave works, I don't how anything else works.

Hair Dryer? Nope.
Dish washer? No.
TV? Non.
Metro? Nein.
Telephone? Never in a million years.

I use these things everyday and I have no idea how they work. I just love them dearly. Well, maybe it's for the best, I would have caused a rip in the space/time continuum and Dr. Brown would have had to fix everything. Leonardo would have loved cable though.

I leave you humming "Time Warp."

No comments:

Post a Comment